You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Gladiatus.com Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

TheBalkanPotato

All warfare is based on deception

• "TheBalkanPotato" started this thread

Tuesday, June 6th 2017, 11:46pm

Conditioning!

Hello everyone, I wanted to ask if someone has information on how much does your conditioning increase damage, armor and other stats on your gear in percentage?

What I can tell from messing around a bit is that the stat increase depends on quality of the item and stat because I got some weird results when I did my testing so I think I've got this wrong. So, if anyone has done testing too or there is a post on it or something please tell me or share it here :)

There is no consistent percentage on gear when I tried to find out the exact numbers. But it varies between 15% and 35%, I think.
HATED BY MANY
LOVED BY FEW
RESPECTED BY ALL!

Before all else, be armed.
-Niccolo Machiavelli

https://s6-ba.gladiatus.gameforge.com/game/index.php?mod=player&p=266301

:stick:

Gladiatus guides!

Wednesday, June 7th 2017, 3:45pm

It increases the stats to what they'd be with the next color quality without conditioning, I believe.

A purple item with conditioning is the same as an orange without, orange with is red without, etc. I can't recall off the top of my head what the percentages based on color are. Want to say blue is 15%, purple 30, orange 50, and red 75.

Sunday, June 18th 2017, 8:38pm

its rly not varying btwn anything, u can test it on smth that has easily readable values, such as solitude, look how solitude's int %-based buffer changes when benched through different qualities
remember, u always add +1 to the quality lvl whenever the items durability is full and conditioning is reached even with 1 point
so it always reaches the next possible quality lvl, just like Franz said

as a tip, or a 'seed' for ur research ill add:
blue benched = 25% green clean quality
pink benched = 50% GCQ
orange benched = 75% GCQ
red benched = 100% GCQ
clean - read: original, pure (whatever expression u like the most)