You are not logged in.

Discussion Server merge

Dear visitor, welcome to Gladiatus.com Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, June 18th 2017, 6:11pm

Server merge

hello there

my question is
what will happen next?

new server or a server merge
i think there is lot of players asking when a merge will happen
and i didnt see yet straight answer

and if a merge is to happen
how is it gonna work?
speed server with speed server
and normal with normal?

so please share your thoughts

thank you

Sunday, June 18th 2017, 7:25pm

hey

merger once again is one of the few ways that can save the .com community im afraid, it is needed

now, it will probably once again consist of current .com servers and other countries servers being united into .com
other countries speed servers will probably be merged with the current .com servers, the amount of servers depends on the number of active players in the servers, goal by the end of the merger is to get x amount of servers which all have as even user-count as possible ....

u havent seen an official statement cuz none has been given, were all waiting for the news ....

P.S. is s27 rly so empty u need it merged alrdy ?? its been only like what, 3-4 months since it was created ...

Sunday, June 18th 2017, 7:48pm

not empty
but yes
barely 27 players with 100k per week in 7 days high score

and need more competition

Sunday, June 18th 2017, 8:03pm

we got barely 35 in both s2 and s10 passing that filter, which we consider active servers
mainly i think due to the fact those servers somehow recieve new players, s15, s19 and s20 dont recieve new players
but yeah, its not looking too good anywhere, we just have to keep grinding till some foreign communities get merged into .com