You are not logged in.

Jerique

Trainee

• "Jerique" started this thread

Friday, March 16th 2018, 11:55pm

Gameplay Balancing & Fixes

This game is nothing but luck. I have played Underworld many times and in order to win you have to be very lucky. First, mirror image - I have lost up to five times in one session of Underworld. Then the enemies, you have better gear, better stats and still lose the battle by two hit points.

This game needs to be re-balanced. I don't even have motivation to continue if I enter Underworld and lose again. I have died twice in this session of Underworld due to bad luck, and have been forced to use 6 rubies to complete it. This is absurd. You need to fix the game for people to continue playing and buying rubies.
"I hear you like horror movies, Kirby." Ghostface (Scre4m)

Tozto

Intermediate

Saturday, March 17th 2018, 12:14am

Mirror is supposed to be luck-based, and the rubies you have to use are easily obtainable ingame during events, so I don't really see the problem there. Dying in the underworld is supposed to be a risk, and a problem I've never faced as I'm always carefull with my health when I'm there.
I have also only lost once(other than to mirror) and that was to dis pater on hard, when he was way more powerful than me.

Do you have any screenshots of the fights you lost that you should have won?

Sunday, March 18th 2018, 5:09am

Ridiculous battle

How can this be possible??

Winner: Gndrzss

Reward
Gndrzss received 2 experience point(s)

VS

Gndrzss

20Level
Life points
1.154 / 1.877
Strength
Dexterity
Agility
Constitution
Charisma
Intelligence
Armour1208 (16 - 19)
Damage71 - 82
Hit chance56 %
Double hit18 %
Chance for critical damage8 %
Chance to block a hit4 %
Chance of avoiding critical hits13 %

21Level
Life points
574 / 1.668
Strength
Dexterity
Agility
Constitution
Charisma
Intelligence
Armour920 (11 - 14)
Damage72 - 85
Hit chance41 %
Double hit10 %
Chance for critical damage12 %
Chance to block a hit5 %
Chance of avoiding critical hits6 %
Statistics - 18.03.2018 03:57:59
DamageNameGuildHit pointsLife pointsmulopThe_Richest_Men_in_Babylon3241154Gndrzss393574

My stats are much better and the chances of hitting are practically the same. How does the points of dex. and agi. affect the chances of hitting? Should I stop spending every coin in training?

Monday, March 19th 2018, 6:03pm

I have to agree with Tozto. It's like this for everyone. I mostly play Normal so i don't have a lot of issues with my clone but i still lose. In hard it's as bad as up to 4 times losing to my clone. Well... that's it. Underworld is supposed to be hard and worst of all, their levels scale with your character so they will always be hard. If you want not to spend a lot of Rubies, just go with Normal difficulty. I am rushing to level up so i am primarily playing on normal and is not as bad. I sometimes have to spend 1-2 Rubies extra but i have clean runs too.
I have created the best Gladiatus fansite ever with 2018 latest stuff - https://gladiatus.gamerz-bg.com

Tozto

Intermediate

Tuesday, March 20th 2018, 5:16am

if you couls provide a screenshot mulop, it would be much easier for me to see what might have been wrong

Wolk

Intermediate

Tuesday, March 20th 2018, 12:14pm

Just remove your weapon when you fight your mirror

And yes it's a lottery, again , my record is 11 times lost to my mirror.
Most times you got him from try 1 or 2 but sometimes not ,lol