You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Gladiatus.com Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, August 11th 2017, 3:35pm

Stacking resources

Im not sure if this is a bug.. but:
Once you sell resources or items to the merchants the items cannot be stacked anymore with the same items which hasnt been sold to the merchants. It registers them as 2 different items.

This is really annoying, especially for stacking up resources.
The problem is caused by the fact that in the game there is a mechanic for your victories taht selling the same item twice to the merchant only counts as 1 sold item (Because its the same).

I hope this could be changed in the future.

Maybe.. just make an additional inventory for resources. There are so many resources nowadays and you need quite a lot of them. It would be nice to actually have something where you can stack them up.
This post has already been reported.

Ares

God Of War

Friday, August 11th 2017, 3:56pm

no bug , always been like this
sold and unsold are different stacks
i agree it can be irritating and it can be suggested
some players 100+now feel like they are big shots , now that they can beat lev 20's 5x a day :ill:

Antwerp is unbelievable

Friday, August 11th 2017, 11:51pm

sell it in GM then cancel it it will get fixed
Me :)

x2 Speed Server Records:
Gold-Fame-Fights
UK Servers Records:
Gold

Saturday, August 12th 2017, 3:09am

Thread closed since that is not a bug. Anyways you got the answer from a game administrator so you can suggest it in a proper section.

Regards,
Maeve