You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Gladiatus.com Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, October 11th 2017, 6:12pm

Event Server Injustice Banned

Hello Guys,
Firstly sorry for bad language,

I m from Turkey, i started event server. I didn't sleep 2 days then i try to sleep but i just sleep 2 hours in a day from 2015 because of Turkey Train Station Explosion(you can write google). This explosion near my 10meter. Whatever event server admin banned me cause of i slept 2 hours in a day, but they didn't find illegal anything my account. My all logs legal; i used auction house,i used hermetic, i used forge for scroll(i found delicacy and lucius scroll check my grandmaster), i response all message on time maybe delayed 5 min and i used all time pantheon's quests. I didn't use explore points without quests. and i used more rubies than gift, but anyone can not any explain for my account.I sent my history and receipt. Thanks Gameforge this injustice. I hope everyone see this injustice.
Thanks for Everything
bluebirdie

Wednesday, October 11th 2017, 7:05pm

Wait, you got banned for sleeping 2h?
(Sry English not my language.)

Ares

God Of War

Wednesday, October 11th 2017, 8:39pm

bans are not to be discussed on forum
some players 100+now feel like they are big shots , now that they can beat lev 20's 5x a day :ill:

Antwerp is unbelievable