You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Gladiatus.com Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, February 13th 2017, 12:18pm

Scroll of Superiority

I'm still trying to return to the game and more and more I start uncover the new mechanics and I noticed that the old suffix "of Advantage" has been renamed to "Superiority". Is there a Scroll of it in expedition/dungeon loot tables or it could come only through Smelting?

Also, if the latter, is there a chance to increase the chance to get a scroll? I've been smelting lots of stuff trying to get scrolls because they just don't come as loot from enemies I can beat (Koman Mountain's Dragon and Valerius Filius Gustavus' Dungeon) and all I get is junk materials.

Stonehard

Professional

Monday, February 13th 2017, 7:34pm

all takes time, are you in a Guild?,if not join one so you can get some from them
:stick:

Master for the most activ Forging Guild in Gladiator's History judge self.

http://s15.en.gladiatus.gameforge.com/ga…player&p=478398

Super play visit www.use.yourtime.repairGladiatus.com