You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Gladiatus.com Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, August 31st 2017, 4:11pm

where to spend your money on early levels

i'm only lvl 8 now and i'm wondering should i spend my money on Gear ? i think it's a bad idea since i'll eventually find a better one sooner or later, so i thought maybe spending the money on training is better, since these points you put are permanent and could still help you on higher levels, but i see people spending all they have to buy that lvl6 piece of armor while they are lvl3 , it definitely helps them fight monsters sooner than i and win more battles at the arena, so it got me thinking, should i spend my money on gear or just training.
thanks for any help !

Thursday, August 31st 2017, 5:08pm

Maaaatteeeeeee,

Dotn spend your money on gear mate, aint worth it.
Use your money/rubiees for Centurio (premium function) which gives you much more benefit.

From the start of the game just look for items which give you + 10 agility or charisma. They are pretty good. From level 10 on you will see some items with + damage (try to get them as well, combination).

A weapon is the main item to improve mainly all the time in the beginning.

If you got quite some money. dont even spend it on buying centurio a lot.. just buy it once.. let it run off and buy it again. Gives you way more in that way.

A good tip for when you are about to reach level 10.. save up some stuff you find with expeditions.. like armour and weapons and see if you can bid on some mercenaries. From level 10 and onwards you will be able to play some dungeon and do circus turma. This is definitely worth investing.

Concluding:
dont spend rubies in the beginning of the game on items.. you will have to change them every 2/3 levels. So just focus on training and the main important items you buy with gold. (bid with gold at auction).

Greetings NS

TheBalkanPotato

All warfare is based on deception

Thursday, August 31st 2017, 5:13pm

@NightSlammer sound about right :)
Don't forget that nice critical value later :P
HATED BY MANY
LOVED BY FEW
RESPECTED BY ALL!

Before all else, be armed.
-Niccolo Machiavelli

https://s6-ba.gladiatus.gameforge.com/game/index.php?mod=player&p=266301

:stick:

Gladiatus guides!

Thursday, August 31st 2017, 7:15pm

i think i didn't explain myself well, by "money" i meant the in-game Gold

Thursday, August 31st 2017, 7:25pm

Oh,

well that makes it even easier.

Training = forever (until you fail underworld at hard quite a lot)
Item = just last for a while..

But Training only gets downgraded when ou lose underworld hard (from level 100 and onwards) so no worries about that

Thursday, August 31st 2017, 7:37pm

I thank you !
i only use the gear the monsters drop for now, only my gold is put on training, but since my equipment sucks, the game is a bit difficult, i had to wait till lvl9 to be able to kill the bear

Thursday, August 31st 2017, 8:44pm

Ah another tip:
If you can do a new expedition.. always do it, the number 1 and 2 of the new arena are many times easier than the number 4 (boss ) of the previous arena and gives more golda s well

Thursday, August 31st 2017, 9:44pm

i'll keep that in mind, i'm most grateful, thanks !
add : i think i'll stick with wolves for now, with this equipment i'm no match for the Fled slave. lol

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "SooKenzo" (Aug 31st 2017, 10:18pm)

Friday, September 8th 2017, 2:54pm

Training of course :P

I would rather buy 1 weapon from the auction to easily farm gold on Bear
( 2010 - present )
The Kop till i die :heart:

Saturday, September 9th 2017, 12:11am

Thank you guys, i'm lvl16 now and ranking 18 on the arena, couldn't get any higher, and having trouble in the 3rd dungeon and can't beat the 3rd boss nor the wild boar ? I've been farming Cerberus for days now, should i spend some gold in the auction house to survive the new areas ? Or should i wait till lvl20 when there's gonna be better equipment ? If not, at what lvl should i start worrying about equipment ?

Saturday, September 9th 2017, 1:00am

Level up to 18, you might be able to see Urothiens :D way more admage

TheBalkanPotato

Saturday, September 9th 2017, 1:09am

At the beginning just focus on leveling up by playing expeditions or if you want to play slow and get your stats up you can only do dungeons. Either way on low level (below +40) gear doesn’t really matter because each level you get something better. Keep checking auction for gear with Rayols prefix and of Fire sufix, they have the most dmg and a lot of critical value. For weapon just look for the highest dmg one :)

That is my opinion :)
HATED BY MANY
LOVED BY FEW
RESPECTED BY ALL!

-Niccolo Machiavelli

:stick:

Gladiatus guides!

Tuesday, September 12th 2017, 3:34am

yaaaay, i'm ranking first in the Arena and 3rd on the circus turma, but i still lose badly to some guys my lvl

Tuesday, September 12th 2017, 10:27pm

i probably sound so noob-y right now but this feels good lol

TheBalkanPotato

Wednesday, September 13th 2017, 10:24pm

Gratz :)
HATED BY MANY
LOVED BY FEW
RESPECTED BY ALL!

-Niccolo Machiavelli