You are not logged in.

Friday, February 2nd 2018, 11:44pm

Insane training

I recently started playing this game again and I was wondering how some players have got so high training stats in a low level.

As an example I have only accepted quests that give me gold and/or items and no quests that give me experience. My base agility stat is about 30 in level 7. It could have been higher but I trained other stats as well.

I just met a guy in the arena with a base agility stat of 97 - his other stats are high as well. He is only level 6! I can see that he earned almost no gold in the arena, so he has not farmed the same guys over and over.

How is this possible? Please help.

Ares

God Of War

Saturday, February 3rd 2018, 10:44am

I recently started playing this game again and I was wondering how some players have got so high training stats in a low level.

As an example I have only accepted quests that give me gold and/or items and no quests that give me experience. My base agility stat is about 30 in level 7. It could have been higher but I trained other stats as well.

I just met a guy in the arena with a base agility stat of 97 - his other stats are high as well. He is only level 6! I can see that he earned almost no gold in the arena, so he has not farmed the same guys over and over.

How is this possible? Please help.

not sure if you noticed , but pushing rule doesnt exist anymore ;)

Tuesday, February 6th 2018, 5:11pm

Are you saying that i can freely create an alt character and feed him as much as i want?

If Yes, i missed that! Can you point me to the latest thread with these rules? Want to put them up on my site too.

Also,

If i create him and want to "push" him, do i need to sign up for Multiaccount?
I have created the best Gladiatus fansite ever with 2018 latest stuff - https://gladiatus.gamerz-bg.com

Ares

God Of War

Tuesday, February 6th 2018, 9:36pm

Are you saying that i can freely create an alt character and feed him as much as i want?

If Yes, i missed that! Can you point me to the latest thread with these rules? Want to put them up on my site too.

Also,

If i create him and want to "push" him, do i need to sign up for Multiaccount?

im afraid not , you cant feed your own multis

1. Multi accounts & shared IP connections

Every player is allowed to maintain several accounts on one and the same server. These have to be announced to us by using a game internal function. The same option needs to be used if multiple players access the game over the same IP. Multi-accounts/IP sharing players are automatically subject to limitations and circumventing these limitations via other players is not allowed.

grover

Beginner

Thursday, February 8th 2018, 1:14pm

im afraid not , you cant feed your own multis

1. Multi accounts & shared IP connections

Every player is allowed to maintain several accounts on one and the same server. These have to be announced to us by using a game internal function. The same option needs to be used if multiple players access the game over the same IP. Multi-accounts/IP sharing players are automatically subject to limitations and circumventing these limitations via other players is not allowed.
In some way u can do it... i have seen players done it, before they report that they are same account, and it is easier to say "sorry then to get permission"... that is special high lv players, that start new accounts... :dash:
after the pushing rules disappeared the game went to a western game.. :sniper: :missilelauncher: