You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Gladiatus.com Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, February 11th 2018, 3:04pm

Speed Server Outrage

I'm not the only one who feels that way but I'm the only one in my "acquaintance circle", or so to say, that still bother to post anything here in the forums once in a while.

I think I used to play the speed server once, 4-5 years ago before my hiatus, I don't remember, and even without Centurion back in the day that thing was somewhat stressing. Everything happens too fast, everyone trains and get good at crazy rates. I enjoyed for a while but ended abandoning in favour of real life.

I'm not sure but, with Centurion, the UW Hard Armour reduces the timer for a little more than 1 minute and I assume that in the speed server is even faster.

And here it goes my point.

I don't know how things are at lower levels but from 120 and up, even if the attacker doesn't raid anything, he/she still makes at least 7k per hit in Arena and 17k in CT (rounding down). Now do the math extrapolating to the speed server. Now consider they (probably, that's an assumption) don't have to wait around 5 days to go down UW again.

See... The maximum I managed to stay online with UW armour non-stop was 8h. It was quite tiring but I made a good cash, but players in the speed server can make much, much more! I'd say... 23kk (Arena and CT in 8h) or more (more time and/or with raids) per day. Imagine having the armour active pretty much 24/7!

In the end, players in the speed server are able to become insanely stronger than ANY other player outside the speed server itself. Even heavy Ruby players that I know who play pretty much since the beginning and have awesome gear and all stats close to the max of their levels are feeling the "threat" (big quotes here) of these players' uprising. Of course, they don't have much to worry about since they pretty much reached the end-game, even with Britannia's very tough bosses (or so I heard), but until they go toe-to-toe with them, everyone on their way is being obliterated.

I don't mind being attacked, after all, it's almost a purely PvP game, but I would like to have at least a fair chance. But even backed up with pacts and even gods' blessings it's not being possible because these players, also in the same premium condition, still have like 200 more attribute points. It's literally impossible to "git gud"

So, why not open 2-3 more speed servers and spread these players among them and let them fight to the death? The same way it was their choice to play in the speed server, it was our choice to not play there, so why we have to "suffer" (big quotes again) with their advantage the speed server provides?

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "magnusthorek" (Feb 11th 2018, 5:09pm)

Wolk

Intermediate

Monday, February 12th 2018, 12:46am

In the end, players in the speed server are able to become insanely stronger than ANY other player outside the speed server itself. Even heavy Ruby players that I know who play pretty much since the beginning and have awesome gear and all stats close to the max of their levels are feeling the "threat" (big quotes here) of these players' uprising. Of course, they don't have much to worry about since they pretty much reached the end-game, even with Britannia's very tough bosses (or so I heard), but until they go toe-to-toe with them, everyone on their way is being obliterated.

Insanely stronger ? Lvl times 5 is Max for stats ,so how can they become stronger ?
I'm waiting for that new fresh meat ...........

Stonehard

Professional

Monday, February 12th 2018, 5:31am

Hi Magnust..

some like a 7weeks back I made a mini lv , on my way up I have seen max to who really was wird strong , "speed" dont make strong or better it only do one quicker looks better items ect / Forge items ect its like on normal server idiot made as we cant get what needed for items.

Normal server I dont agree with high lv let them come and we look - we all need a kind of Merge and it seems be on the way then come some few which really can do some diff but let this come we all need some fresh input - post here? dont work more its like dicatorship by GF they only hear them self , so why post if it dont gives feedback.
:stick:

Master for the most activ Forging Guild in Gladiator's History judge self.

http://s15.en.gladiatus.gameforge.com/ga…player&p=478398

Super play visit www.use.yourtime.repairGladiatus.com

Wolk

Intermediate

Monday, February 12th 2018, 9:35am

we all need a kind of Merge

All depends how they merge servers because if they merge to match you will end up with no Crosserver fights and lose all benefit of UW hard costume.
As for lower levels wo have train stats on speedserver can also have been pushed but that's possible on regular server also.
I make every UW costume around 50 Miljon gold
A low level would grow very quick :) if I help him

Stonehard

Professional

Monday, February 12th 2018, 12:15pm

ehe Wolk

Merge its with other Community just like we got Vietnam ;( but think anyhow we need it slowly many goes to LIFE and we are few back.
:stick:

Master for the most activ Forging Guild in Gladiator's History judge self.

http://s15.en.gladiatus.gameforge.com/ga…player&p=478398

Super play visit www.use.yourtime.repairGladiatus.com