You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Gladiatus.com Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, April 13th 2018, 7:29pm

Asking about selling items

If I want to sell items for guild member, is there any range for the price? (lowest - highest)

I need to know about rules like pushing, attacking same target for many times, and other rules relevant to guild too ^^

I'm sorry if there is a place posting those rules, but i can't find it.

Senakhtenre

~ Darkness comes ~

Saturday, April 14th 2018, 12:34am

Hi there Damned!

I believe the best bet would be to reach out to the Game Team via support since they are the pros at the game rules but I'll try to help you a bit on this :)

I don't think there is any range for the price of items anymore.
Rules about pushing/bashing were also removed, there is a set limit by the game itself on the amount of times you are allowed to attack the same player on a day.
I don't think there are any rules related directly to guilds, pretty much all the rules that are forced in the game are the ones on the Game Rules post.

Regards,
Senakhtenre.

Alliances forged and broken. We have paid the price for sharing this world...
And we have forgotten what makes us strong.