You are not logged in.

Game Rules Board Rules Reglas IRC                       

Welcome to Gladiatus.EN board!

Are you looking for our team applications?
      MOD Applications:Closed!
      GO Applications: Closed!

Our IRC channel.
      Contact us with support tickets.

Dear visitor, welcome to Gladiatus.com Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

!SAM!

Banned until 24-06-2010

• "!SAM!" started this thread

Monday, December 17th 2012, 9:25pm

Dungeons

suggestion is to let any level player attempt any level dungeon again, really i dont understand why could it have changed in the first place? im currently level 49 and can beat my top dungeon with myself as a healer and 1 attacker, i can do the same to the level 60 in negotion x, i can beat the level 73boss minus 1 attacker in under 80 rounds on my first attempt but thats as high as it goes because people in my guild to put in there for me, if it was because of the over powered items coming out could it not be just so people cant use them in the turma arena aswell, then what harm could it do?
struggling to see why this is how it is in the first place if anyone wants to help explain to me at the very least :P thanks ;(
I AM THE STORM THAT FOLLOWS THE SILENCE

confucius

Intermediate

Sunday, December 23rd 2012, 4:21pm

Wat about they abolish the levels for dungeons? U know like each boss is available just analogous on ur level just their difficulty and skills increase. Maybe the drops will increase in quality
:censored:

Monday, December 24th 2012, 8:28am

Only cause of OP stuff. It was same with exp for sitting on pots, people could train and have beast stats, noone could beat them and they'd just raid the pots. With items it's the same, you get OP stuff and noone can beat you. This is the only reason why it happened(or at least the only reason i see), simply cause people were OP. If you had someoen so OP in your arena at least you had a goal to beat them, now what? If you know how to actually play, on lower levels you get top items you can from auction and you can sit on the pots anyways. It's the same, believe it or not, since 30+ i had 2 accounts, one is now lvl 53 and other is 64, and with both the chance of me winning vs all others in the arenas is 90%+ in 1k battles. Same in turma, i pretty much smash everyone. This level restriction really didn't stop people from being OP, the pro's still become OP as hell(like me for a example :P), so i really don't see a point as in WHY. It took alot of fun away, at least you had something interesting to do instead of now having to wait, do the same dungeons all over again and actually NOT GETTING ANYTHING USEFUL FOR YOUR LEVEL. Do you understand that? Auction is all, and that has AVEREGE items, and dungeons for the levels you can enter them give out CRAP. Nothing else you can say about it. It's like that up to Wrath, there you at least have a higher chance of getting something cause it's a short dungeon. Other dungeons all give out crap, or 1 good thing(GOOD, not amazing) in 500 wins, and mostly you already get to another dungeon before you get to that 500th win....

So yes, i do support this, open up all the dungeons or at least fix the quality of items, on low levels up until to lvl 90, and even there it's hard but at least there's some decent stuff starting there, there is nothing you can really use cause drops just suck :c
Forums are very much like the game, #GJ.

!SAM!

Banned until 24-06-2010

• "!SAM!" started this thread

Monday, December 24th 2012, 4:02pm

yeh, that was the only thing that i could see was the rewards, so my suggestion is not to take away the rewards or anythink like that, just have it so that you just cant use the red items in turma like you cant in the arena currently, i think that if anythink the currently it makes inflates peoples stats more because people are still doing the higher level bosses but only - the xp of going through the dungeon.
currently im level 50 and ive just beaten the level 80boss, im sat at the top of my turma gettin 510gold an hour with 1xp point and it takes 495xp for me to level, i can get off the top of my head about 250000 gold and 495xp before i reach level 51, without gettin xp from the dungeons i can sit at this spot minding my own business for about a year and get about 5million gold but if i was able to do the dungeons legitimatly being the commited dungeoneer i am, id be level 60 in about a month, have all the best equipment for my level but my stats will be pretty much the same as they are now like, just a thought
I AM THE STORM THAT FOLLOWS THE SILENCE

Monday, December 24th 2012, 5:32pm

For items to not be counted in turma, i agree, but so we could use them in dungeons - YES. What is this anyways, the items a AVEREGE player gets from auction are not good enough to beat the dungeons, they're actually extremly hard, when you come in a dungeon mostly unless your team is good you can't really beat some of the bosses, so this "OP" items really wouldn't be so "OP" anyways, they'd help out alot.
Forums are very much like the game, #GJ.