You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Gladiatus.com Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, June 16th 2017, 3:01pm

Items

Hi
drop in Expedition, give a Recipe!

and maybe when you have a lot point attacks(underworld) at 48 attacks you get 15 Recipe or more.
a Items that no one do not need.

maybe is better in
Quests، players can take this.

Sunday, June 18th 2017, 3:42am

I noticed great things here
thank you

Monday, June 19th 2017, 2:56am

1. add recipe achievement
2. buff guild
3. sell to vendor (value is larger then usables and some flasks)
4. give to ur guildmate using warehouse for ur warehouse achievement and them get add recipe achi

i wouldnt say completely useless ....

Monday, June 19th 2017, 11:54am

? ?( ?

Monday, June 19th 2017, 1:00pm

can u plz specify what is confusing ... i tried to be rly clear ...

Monday, June 19th 2017, 10:45pm

Please guys, let's be focused on topic and avoid spamming around.

Tuesday, June 20th 2017, 10:08am

yes, absolutely, as i said i tried to be on point and reply to what he asked, what i didnt understand was why the emote, i can delete my second msg if it helps anything, but id like to keep my first msg as i believe it answers to his initial question

Thanks

Wednesday, June 21st 2017, 4:30am

nokkloom
what you want know exactly about this topic?

Wednesday, June 21st 2017, 5:46am

I agree that the amount of recipes gained from expeditions and dungeons, especially with an underworld costume, is staggering. My inventory contains 42 right now, and I still have about 24 hours left on the Medium costume. And yes, they are mostly useless. For a guild of 46 members, an activation of a +7 damage recipe lasting four hours costs 843.718 gold. It is not close to worth it.

To make it them worthwhile they should either cost less (a fair bit less) or do a percentage of a player's stats (like 1%, 3%, 5%, etc). Or both. So activating a 1% damage recipe might cost 100k, last four hours, and give an additional 1% to a guild member's total damage.

Wednesday, June 21st 2017, 7:34pm

Anooshiravan
i pointed out the ways the recipes can be used, i wanted to show its not completely useless, its only about if u bother to make actual use of what game gives u, its all optional for us, to do it or not do it, im myself trying to use all those options myself that r given to me by the game which is why it may yes seem confusing for some of the players, instead putting the question marks there insinuating im not intelligent enough or u werent able to understand what i wanted to say, u can simply ask me to explain what i wanted to tell u in the first place
damn this sentence was long .... took my breath away ...

Franz
u got my yes vote on the rework recipes case ! for sure ! everything else is starting to shape up like a real RPG here, while recipes and pacts r über stagnated with their purpose and usage. its been atleast 7 years, probably more since pacts and recipes were introduced, its bout time to modernize that part of game mechanics ...

Thursday, June 22nd 2017, 11:45pm

Hello all

I don't say we don't need that, I say we can get this in quest.
Each player compared to his level can take recipes in Quests.
For a player level 10 a recipes level 10.
and players level 130 a
recipes level 130.

I don't Orange recipe or ...., and all players that play with high levels account.
I do 220 attack with normal underworld, about 21 recipes was my prize in Expedition.+ few in dungeon.

Thanks for reading and posting comments

Friday, June 23rd 2017, 12:47am

oh, smth like that, yeah its cool, i can totally agree with a point like that :) SeemsGood