You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Gladiatus.com Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Stonehard

Professional

• "Stonehard" started this thread

Sunday, September 3rd 2017, 8:22am

New Bag/Bags?

Would it be possible , to forward this proposal to GF its simpel - take Chat or Rekruit System away and give us a huge Bag for Items or recourses
:stick:

Master for the most activ Forging Guild in Gladiator's History judge self.

http://s15.en.gladiatus.gameforge.com/ga…player&p=478398

Super play visit www.use.yourtime.repairGladiatus.com

Sunday, September 3rd 2017, 10:50am

Would it be possible , to forward this proposal to GF its simpel - take Chat or Rekruit System away and give us a huge Bag for Items or recourses

Why should they remove chat or recruit system. In our guild we use the chat, so much more usefull.
Recruit system should not be removed but updated ( I have posted a while ago an idea about a buddy system, still think that one is pretty good despite people breaking it down).

About the idea of your bags for resources, this should have come 5 years ago. I completely agree, we should get 2 bags to actually stack resources. Because its horrible to actually go through them and get the right ones out

Wolk

Intermediate

Sunday, September 3rd 2017, 12:18pm

Solution we found for this is create second account , build a new guild and set lvl 1 acc as master
Now you have for a little gold a warehouse of your self
Do this 3 or 4 times and you have enough room

Sunday, September 3rd 2017, 2:41pm

i have a idea how about a belt pouch of resources that occupies 4 squares horizontal of your bag(movable) inside the belt pouch should be 6 columns and 5 rows to put on only forging materials.

Stonehard

Professional

• "Stonehard" started this thread

Sunday, September 3rd 2017, 5:00pm

Wolki need be on 1 account , transfer from 1 to another dont solve problem even it sounds fun

Master for the most activ Forging Guild in Gladiator's History judge self.

http://s15.en.gladiatus.gameforge.com/ga…player&p=478398

Super play visit www.use.yourtime.repairGladiatus.com

TheBalkanPotato

All warfare is based on deception

Monday, September 4th 2017, 3:31am

I agree with @NightSlammer, chat is good but not used a lot, at least not on my server but it is a great concept. Recruiting needs better rewards in my opinion. Recourses bags? Hell yes! I do have a second account for storage but it is tedious to go back and forward between guilds just to get a few resources.
HATED BY MANY
LOVED BY FEW
RESPECTED BY ALL!

Before all else, be armed.
-Niccolo Machiavelli

https://s6-ba.gladiatus.gameforge.com/game/index.php?mod=player&p=266301

Gladiatus guides!